1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I'm poop

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Matt Till, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I'm also Matt Till... who cares?

2. jady

jady

Jul 21, 2006
    Modesto, CA
    ????

3. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    I used to have a very good friend that had the nickname "poop"... or any variation of the words poop or poopie... poop-stache was a favorite, to describe the vague shade of brown that made up his mustache... poopie (body part) and so on and so forth - but nothing beat just plain old poop. Josh - you are poop. Hey poop - hows it going. It was mostly just fun to say poop.

Do your friends call you poop, Matt? Apparently I care. I can't imagine why...

4. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world
    I LIKE SPACE RITUAL BETTER

5. i probably dont you know

6. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Inactive

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    And good evening!

7. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Just make sure you wipe when your done.

8. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Well, I don't know if you heard the back story: I changed my name because I got super paranoid about the web and privacy. Then I realized: I don't care. I really don't. A friend of mine got fired because her myspace headline was where she worked: She just listed the bank she worked at. She got fired because of that!

I think I was more mad that she didn't fight it... but still, I'm not that worried. But for a while, I was just weird. It's just a weird time for me.

9. disenchant

disenchant You can't plagiarize yourself.

Aug 9, 2006
    Elgin, IL
    You're not Poop. Poop-Loops is Poop.

10. This isn't a case of the Mondays, is it puddin' ??

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 15, 2021