1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I'm probably the happiest bassist in the world right now...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by stingray2112, Mar 4, 2010.

1. I just traded my Fender and got a '91 Stingray today. This bass is amazing man. Playing it thru my Ampeg 8x10 and SVT 4 Pro, I've got the setup that I've been tryin to get for the past year so I can now die happy. Feel free to kill me now :bag:

2. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    dude, this is OT. That means either the Fender or the Stingray came from a gay transvestite wifebeater who played it naked in high heels singing the theme song to Fassa Albrecht and Makisupastar's new NBC dramedy "Shergold and the Text-tappin Man-Whore"

come on man, step up.

3. Well, all we really have to do is turn this into a debate on whether or not he's probably the happiest bass player on the planet at the moment. I'm saying he's not. I'm happier, so he's obviously wrong.

Mike

4. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    See? two paths this thread can take now. It's like a choose your own adventure book...

5. Awesome books. If you choose to start a thread on Choose Your Own Adventure, turn to the OT front page.....

Mike

6. laura010

laura010 Inactive

Nov 15, 2009
    lookchem

7. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    I didn't think he was serious about dying happy right now....but I'm sure they'd have something.

this thread needs a pic of Tina Fey.
    [​IMG]

8. Disraeli Gears

Disraeli Gears

May 29, 2007
    Ok. Can I have the stingray, then?

Actually, I probably don't want a shergold puke transvestite manwhore whatsit... *Sigh* I guess I'll pick "Walk away before it's too late (turn to page 1 of the OT index.)"

9. WookieeForLife

WookieeForLife

Sep 30, 2008
    PA.
    Zooms in an makes it full screen on my iPod.

10. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    New York
    Tina Fey sure is fantastic.

11. Awesome!! I had the same rig here in my office while by buddy was deployed. I can only imagine how nice the Ray sounds through it. Congrats!!!! My next bass will be a Stingray Classic, I just need to find the one I want, in stock somewhere.

12. I'm posting in this thread and now that I see that I've posted in here, I'm the happiest bassist in the world.

13. Now I've seen Tina Fey, I'm ONE of the happiest bass players in the world too.

14. one more Tina
    tinafey.jpg

15. Crass!

Crass!

Nov 24, 2008
    Honolulu
    This goes for every thread in OT, IMHO (take a guess at what the 'H' stands for)

16. Sometimes guitars (and women) don't look so good when you examine the details.

17. Glad you like it. ;) :bassist:

18. She was attacked with a knife when she was a child :(

19. Much like the Ray he just bought, if you look close you'll see plenty of imperfections, but I bet she feels, plays, and sounds great!

20. Turn to page 27 to apologize or page 54 to continue along your path of adding insult to injury.

Mike

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 27, 2020