I'm reposting the F Bass pic

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Jerry J, Oct 7, 2002.

1. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    I just wanted to re-do this. I wish that I had more time to redo the photos or even spend more time playing this bass but I have to work tonight.:eek: My photos don't even do it justice. The Ceruse finish is much more muted than my pix bring out. In real life it looks like a lovingly carved piece of ebony.

All I can do is kinda slobber on it. I can't believe the tones that this thing is harboring.

And to look at it just reminds me of something VERY SEXY. Along the lines of a beautiful raven haired woman or an Italian sports car.
  2. Bass7755

Bass7755 Supporting Member

Oct 27, 2000
    Roanoke, Va.
    VERY nice. I want one too!!!

3. Jerry J

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    Sorry Josh, I was trying to get another photo to go out and I hosed up the works.

I need to work a bit more with my photo editor.
  4. Jerry J

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
  5. The first F-Bass I played looked very similar to yours - I love that finish! And, if yours is anything like the one I played, the pic doesn't come close to doing the bass justice.

6. ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    excellent looking bass. I bet it plays like a wet dream.. i mean... uhh... :D
  7. If I keep seeing more pictures of these things, I may have to buy another. Of course, this would probably involve acquiring the money illegally. :)

Once again, awesome bass!
  8. whats an f bass and where can i get one?
  9. All of the information you need can be found at http://www.fbass.com

There you'll find general info and a list of dealers, owners, etc.

You may also want to search mp3.com for some songs by Alain Caron. He's an F Bass user, and he's quite good (understatement of the decade).
  10. Larry Kaye

Larry Kaye Retailer: Schroeder Cabinets

Mar 23, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    There's another ceruse coming onto the market shortly. I gotta have it even if I go bankrupt. Have an American Sadowsky for the same price as one of the new Japanese coming out!!!

Help me pay for a new F bass PLEASE@!!!!!!
  11. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc

our very own adrian garcia is a new dealer for george f's basses...i'm sure he would be glad to help you out. if your bank account is anything like mine, though, the purchase of an f-bass just may very well break it ;) i'm gettin' one anyway hee hee
  12. slowburnaz

Mar 27, 2002
    Tucson, AZ
    I think he got this F Bass from Scottsdale's own "The Bass Place". Brad got the pic from there, anyways: www.thebassplace.com
  13. the captain

the captain

Aug 31, 2002
    Beautiful bass Jerry. If you ever get tired of it let me know. :D