1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

I'm reposting the F Bass pic

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Jerry J, Oct 7, 2002.

1. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    I just wanted to re-do this. I wish that I had more time to redo the photos or even spend more time playing this bass but I have to work tonight.:eek: My photos don't even do it justice. The Ceruse finish is much more muted than my pix bring out. In real life it looks like a lovingly carved piece of ebony.

All I can do is kinda slobber on it. I can't believe the tones that this thing is harboring.

And to look at it just reminds me of something VERY SEXY. Along the lines of a beautiful raven haired woman or an Italian sports car.

2. Bass7755

Bass7755 Supporting Member

Oct 27, 2000
    Roanoke, Va.
    VERY nice. I want one too!!!

Dan

3. Jerry J

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    Sorry Josh, I was trying to get another photo to go out and I hosed up the works.

I need to work a bit more with my photo editor.

4. Jerry J

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    Photo #2

5. The first F-Bass I played looked very similar to yours - I love that finish! And, if yours is anything like the one I played, the pic doesn't come close to doing the bass justice.

Congrats!!

Jeff

6. ldiezman

ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    Nashville
    excellent looking bass. I bet it plays like a wet dream.. i mean... uhh... :D

7. If I keep seeing more pictures of these things, I may have to buy another. Of course, this would probably involve acquiring the money illegally. :)

Once again, awesome bass!

8. whats an f bass and where can i get one?

9. All of the information you need can be found at http://www.fbass.com

There you'll find general info and a list of dealers, owners, etc.

You may also want to search mp3.com for some songs by Alain Caron. He's an F Bass user, and he's quite good (understatement of the decade).

10. Larry Kaye

Larry Kaye Retailer: Schroeder Cabinets

Mar 23, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    There's another ceruse coming onto the market shortly. I gotta have it even if I go bankrupt. Have an American Sadowsky for the same price as one of the new Japanese coming out!!!

Help me pay for a new F bass PLEASE@!!!!!!

11. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc

our very own adrian garcia is a new dealer for george f's basses...i'm sure he would be glad to help you out. if your bank account is anything like mine, though, the purchase of an f-bass just may very well break it ;) i'm gettin' one anyway hee hee

12. slowburnaz

slowburnaz Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Tucson, AZ
    I think he got this F Bass from Scottsdale's own "The Bass Place". Brad got the pic from there, anyways: www.thebassplace.com

13. the captain

the captain

Aug 31, 2002
    Tulsa,OK.
    Beautiful bass Jerry. If you ever get tired of it let me know. :D