Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I'm sick.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by PeaveyTNT, Mar 14, 2003.

1. PeaveyTNT

PeaveyTNT Banned

Jul 21, 2002
    USA
    It started out with a really bad, asthma-induced cough. That started on like sunday or monday.

Yesterday, I go to the doctor, he puts me on Singulair, some other pill, and some inhaler in a purple package.

I wake up this morning, and I have a cough and a stuffy nose.

DAMN VIRUSES! TO HELL I SAY!

Anyways... Now I have no excuse not to practice reading music all day :bawl:

:bassist:

2. sorry to hear you are feeling so poorly. i will make you some of my healing excellent chicken and dumplings or maybe homemade chicken noodle soup. the best you will ever eat if i do say so myself. lol no really, hope you feel better soon.
    something really bad is going around. my niece and son and sister were sick about 3 weeks ago, really sick.
    well, school called me today and my niece is running a 102 fever with a slight cough. was fine this morning. yesterday my son called me at work to tell me she had a belly ache, but was fine this morning. poor baby. whatever this is going around is nasty. i just am watching her very carefully in case it develops into something more. yikes.
    :bawl: