I'm so sick of it when...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by remo, Dec 18, 2005.

1. remo

Jan 15, 2005
    ... people title their threads like this.

It's like they are worried its a lame thread that no-one would read if it was just titled something like "Help with Sansamp RBI please" etc..

over it. :spit:

plus I usually search on "title only" and when the thread doesn't contain the name of the gear or whatever I'm looking for I won't find the thread. Too bad if there is some good info in it..
  2. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    It's true. Vague thread titles are pretty annoying. Instead of writing "Help me!!!" or "A quick question!", why not say what you need help with, or what the question is?

(I'm guilty of doing this, so don't bother pointing that out to me.)
  3. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Don't forget about the helpful mouseover that lets you preview the thread before clicking.
  4. and then you get a huge long run on sentence like this and the real question is somewhere in the middle of it and you really don't want to bother reading it to see what their taking about but youve already red half of it so why not finish and see what the deal is and maybe some punctuation might help
  5. Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    Dude. Try decaf.
  6. ROTFL!

It's all good. The thread topic does annoy me, but in the big picture, what does it matter?