im soo mad (eden 410 xlt)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by andrew m., Jun 13, 2001.

1. andrew m.

andrew m.

Jun 12, 2001
    i just got my rig back from my old band that i lent it to while i was at school. so i brought it home to find all the srews holding the grill on missing, several srews holding the speakers in missing, and best part of all 3 out of four speakers are blown.

so how much do new eden 410 xlt speakers cost and were do i get them.
  2. Wow. Nice guys huh? I'd say that it really doesn't matter. Send the bill to your old band and don't loan out your gear again. Unfortuately you had to learn the hard way.
  3. Carl Brusky

Carl Brusky

Sep 21, 2000
    Contact Eden and they will ship you 4 reconed speakers in exchange for your four blown speakers and about 60 dollars per speaker.
  4. I'm sure you have a small claims court or something similar in your area. If so, you should file that they destroyed the amp and make sure they pay for all damages done to the amp
  5. I agree with JR, dont pay out of your pocket, let them deal with it.
  6. Also make sure you mention that the amp is totalled. Try and get a brand new XLT if you can. If the court insists that you repair the amp, then order the replacement cones.

In other words, instead of making them damn sorry make them damn sorry.
  7. andrew m.

andrew m.

Jun 12, 2001
    thanx guys, their goods friends and actually they said they agreed to pay for some damage and some of the damage was there when i bought it so im not to p****d anymore, but sixty $ a speaker doesnt sound to bad.
    thanx guys
  8. Wow! Eden speakers... blown? Did they hook up that cab with a 2,000 watts amp or sumfin?