Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I'm Sorry But.......Am I missing something??

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Rockbobmel, Jan 17, 2005.

1. Rockbobmel

Rockbobmel Supporting Member

:spit: I rented "Resident Evil- Apocalypse" last night, because I wanted an entertaining movie with a good Dolby 5.1 soundtrack. What a lousy movie. It went on like "Dawn of the Dead" for a while, then I took it off. It is one of the most popular on Amazon. What a disappointment!! Maybe something went on later, but I couldn't sit through it. Does anyone feel the same way?

2. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    You'd be surprised what people like.

For instance, I've heard rumors of people who actually think Jack Black is funny.

Strange days...

3. I hated resident evil without even having to see it, because they didn't base it on the videogame of the same name, which totally rock, btw. </fanboy>

Hey, Jack Black was funny on Tom Goes To The Mayor.

4. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    1. Rent the first Resident Evil DVD

2. Listen to the Audio commentary track

3. Enjoy the best audio commentary track ever recorded (except for maybe "This is Spinal Tap").

5. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut

"T**t shot"

The commentary to C.H.U.D. is probably the funniest I've ever heard (for a movie). The cast just rips on the film the whole time.

6. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    CHUD?

7. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Cannaballistic HUman UNderground Dwellers - an 80's horror movie.

8. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    wow, brings back major memories

9. So you didn't make it to the gratuitous Milla J. nude scene? Kept me until the end on the first one... ;)