Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I'm stayin

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Freaky Fender, Mar 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'M NOT LEAVING!! I'M NOT SICK OF THIS FORUM!! THERE ARE NOT ALOT OF TROLLS ON THIS BOARD!! THIS IS A GOOD FORUM!! I'M NOT GOING TO ANOTHER FORUM!! YOU WILL BE SEEING ALOT OF ME IN ABOUT 10 MINUTES!!!

:D

2. Righttttttttt... I think I'll stay too. Just for the fun of it!!

jtbp

3. Benbass

Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Kansas
    Yeah, me too. Besides someone has to keep posting pointless posts to bother Bruce!

4. wOOt!!

jtbp

5. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

FF I'm glad that you decided to stay, i really love you;) I'm gonna stay too, i know that some guys already hate me but we have each other:D

*TBG Hugs Freaky Fender*
    [​IMG]

6. Danny R.

Ben i love your avatar, undercover brother have some really cool and funky music :bassist: + James Brown;)

7. Jon Burnet

Jon Burnet

Jan 21, 2001
    Memphis, TN
    oh yeah.... TRY and make me leave... thats right..i'm talkin to you sparky... i'm stayin... and i'm punchin the mag 10 dude..... and i'm gonna KEEP makin fun of people.... and i am gonna KEEP bein indescicive...or maybe i wont....well maybe i will.....hell i dunno..................

oh yeah

w00t!:bassist:

8. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    [​IMG]

9. TxBass

TxBass

Jul 3, 2002
    Frisco, Texas
    jumping in on this thread would be like cheating to get your post count to 500 quicker...and who would ever do a thing like that?? obviously not someone who is leaving, right?;)

10. Danny R.

How the hell you do that, i need to know, i demand to know, what program do you used??

11. Benbass

Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Kansas

Thanks, I agree about the tunes!!! This is my favorite avatar yet.

12. Benbass

Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Kansas

YEAH!!! I've sent that mag10 guy 4 emails now. I told him that no one wants to see him posing with a bass he didn't even build and that he is not Fabio!!

13. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Thank you all for sharing. I believe we're done here.

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.