1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

imform me

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by flames, Apr 23, 2002.

1. flames

flames Guest

Jun 30, 2001
    my house
    ok i want to get an dimarzio ultra jazz 5 for my gsr205( i know it is nto tworht the upgrade but it is my first bass and im gonna have it forever so i want it to be better) it will fit.- should i go and get both neck and bridge pickups or do i have to? and how would you switch bridge pickup to a neck pick up or is it on a amp with a passive and active input. is anyone lost yet? ok are these jazz ultra 5 are good for an all around sound i know their passive put could they be used for speed palying and distortion? i like these because they can put out some volume becasue i cant to welll with the sound i like. i want a pickup that can be all around, passive bassy then kinda brite for speed and distortion are these the pickups for me?(listen to that last line sounds like a line out of a soup oprah or a cheesy dating show:rolleyes: or is it just me)
    did every body get that?