1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Immaculate 24-inch iMac Intel Duo Core 2 - 4GB RAM - 500GB HD - Fast and Gorgeous

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Plastic Bass, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plastic Bass

Plastic Bass

Feb 11, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Selling my 24-inch iMac that I purchased new from the Apple store in the summer of 2009. This computer is in perfect condition. Absolutely mint. I used this great machine exclusively for my home recording studio running Logic Studio. It handles complicated tasks beautifully and comes with 4 gigs of RAM and a 500 gb hard drive, so you're golden. Also, this computer comes with a brand new Apple wireless keyboard and wireless Magic Mouse. (That's $120 in upgrades!) They don't make 24-inch versions anymore, so these days you'll have to buy a 19-inch or spend two grand on a 27-inch. This is NOT a refurb, nor has it been modified or tinkered with. All factory original with upgraded video card, original box and original OSX install discs. I have reformatted it so it's just like new. You'll love this machine. The only reason I'm selling is because I'm more focused on playing live these days and I've got another Mac that can handle Logic when needed.

$920 Shipped CONUS. Paypal. Thanks for looking. Here are the deets.

Hardware Overview:

Model Name: iMac
    Model Identifier: iMac8,1
    Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
    Processor Speed: 2.8 GHz
    Number Of Processors: 1
    Total Number Of Cores: 2
    L2 Cache: 6 MB
    Memory: 4 GB
    Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz
    Boot ROM Version: IM81.00C1.B00
    SMC Version: 1.30f1
    Video card: ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro

Attached Files:

2. I just bought this EXACT same computer (although mine has a smaller HD) for a bit more money and it was worth every penny. Sweet machine and the multi-touch Magic Mouse is great!

3. Plastic Bass

Plastic Bass

Feb 11, 2011
    Los Angeles
    You're absolutely right, Joe. They are pretty fantastic machines. And Logic is a pretty fantastic DAW.
    As for this machine, I just sold it locally today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.