In 97kb!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Davidoc, May 30, 2004.

Amazing. It won't run if you don't have a fairly new video card, however. Truly amazing. The screenshots on the site are almost as large as the game itself!
  2. This game is only 97k big?

No freakin way in the world.
  3. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    That is amazing.
  4. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    dont work for me
  5. hateater

hateater snatch canadian cream

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    Damn, it gave me some error message.. virus? Who knows.
  6. It won't work at all if you don't have the minimum video requirements, and will run poorly if you don't have the recommended cpu/ram settings. I don't really understand how it works, but something about the small file size makes it a huge system hog. I think it has something to do with it containing no actual texture (the pictures on the walls) files, rather it generates them on the spot with algorithms and loads them into ram or something--I'm not really sure, but it requires a very modern system.
  7. I'd rather give up the disk space and save myself $1000 worth of upgrades to be able to run that :).
  8. I could only get the first one to work; the rest just don't they have different system requirements? In any case, what I saw was in-freakin-credible :eek:
  9. hateater

hateater snatch canadian cream

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    I got it to work, and I am impressed. My system is pretty new, but it still got choppy sometimes. What will those crazy Germans think of next?