1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

In Case G-K does not get back to me....

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Rockbobmel, Nov 20, 2010.

  1. Rockbobmel

    Rockbobmel Supporting Member

    I need an input pot for my GK 800RB it is the first one on the left. Here is a pic with the values. Much Thanks, Bob
  2. craig.p


    Sep 28, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Looks like 50 Kohms with the "15A" resistance taper. Very common.

    But the trick will be finding one with the exact physical dimensions so it can take the place of the old one AND line up with the panel hole -- without hacking up the PCB. You may have to spend some time at Digi-Key or Allied looking at various pots' physical specs. Those big supply houses tend to have great documentation, often with links back to the manufacturers' doc sets. Dreary work but it'll pay off in the long run.

    Maybe someone here already knows of a direct (identically dimensioned) "street" replacement.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.