1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

In case somebody lefty might be interested...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Warpticon, Aug 15, 2007.

1. http://cgi.ebay.com/OSP-AB11-Left-H...ihZ001QQcategoryZ4713QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Much cheaper than I've seen them in store. They're pretty nice instruments. I'm intriqued by the color combo and the p/j with P styling, and I'd throw down a bid if I had the ends at the moment. But since I can't, I figured I'd throw it at you.

There are numerous other clearance items there, some of which I REALLY wish i could get on, but the above is the only bass I see.

2. lowrez

lowrez no.

Nov 27, 2004
    New Englandish
    Local shop? or do you work there. I noticed you mentioned the brand in an earlier thread... and they have a location in the town you have listed.

3. Yep, local shop. Don't work there, but I do shop there. I've played a lot of their instruments and have been mightly impressed by some of them, like their humbucker tele, the semihollow PRS-looking guitar (which I should be picking up in the next week or two), and their violin bass, among others.