1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

In ear phone for practice

Discussion in 'Accessories [BG]' started by rob toolear, Nov 4, 2020.

1. rob toolear

rob toolear

Sep 14, 2017
    Texas
    Hi everyone! I was thinking of buying in-ear headset - such as Fender FXA - for my home practice...lighter over the head and I wear glasses. Does anyone have experience with these gears and bass?

2. No experience with Fender FXA, but I use Sennheiser IE40.

The sound the Sennheiser IE40 produces, I think, is neutral. No punchy or "extra" bass like my other earphones, JBL and sony sport earphones for instance.

I use the IE 40 this for silent practice or play along in the evening, and it's the one I use when I listen to music from my Sony Walkman.

I prefer these earphones to my AKG headphones. The IE40 is just more comfortable, and since the don't cover my ears, they don't make my ear hot.

rob toolear likes this.
  3. Garret Graves

Garret Graves website- ggbassplayer.com Gold Supporting Member

May 20, 2010
    Arcadia, Ca
    Good idea, I bought 5 driver Chinese in ears on Amazon, and loved them so much got a back up pair, and a few buddies bought some too. They sound great Linsoul kz zs10 looks like the ones

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021