1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

In honor of Halloween, let's write a scary story one post at a time.. any takers?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Relic, Oct 31, 2013.

1. slobake

slobake resident ... something Supporting Member

Relic drooled as he scuttled to the nursery on his eight legs. He thirsted for more blood but a quite voice inside of him seemed to whisper "Don't do this." He looked at the infant and a tear slid down his new snout. He couldn't do it. How could he slaughter and innocent babe.
    The pain was overwhelming as his body started changing again. The small shred of humanity left in his body was taking control again. He had been saved by human decency.

2. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    You guys be some kinda weird, yo

3. slobake

What kinda weird? :p You said you wanted scary. :bag:

4. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    I didn't know that I was going to be the subject of this thread! LOL! I blame Matticus. All his fault.

5. slobake

It usually is. I nominate Matticus for TBOT blamee.

6. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    That works for me

7. Was that it? So Relic is a nice guy again can we have him rip his sister to shreds when she comes back for the baby 4 days later than she claimed? just a thought

8. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    Being a werespider really isn't so bad... it's kind of like spiderman only I tend to shoot the webs out my arse. It makes crime-fighting a little awkward but it gets the job done.

9. Ha, ha, ha Relic and you are saying we are weird? We just wanted you to drain the life's blood out of your closet relatives and you want to go with A@@ webbing!

10. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    ain't nothing like a good arse webbing!

11. 96tbird

96tbird PLEASE STAND BY

He returned to the bedroom clearly shaken. He looked at his beautiful wife and thought, " how could she have slept through this?" As he gazed upon the rise and fall of her breast his humanity fully returned and a base instinct arose in him. He crawled in beside her and gently kissed her neck. His nose drank in her scent. She stirred and looked into his eyes. He asked her the question. That's when the true horror began.

:D

12. slobake

He said "Your mother ran over my SVT in her Landcruiser so I'm buying a new amp."

13. bluesblaster

bluesblaster

Jan 2, 2008
    wouldnt this be a great time for a piece of rhubarb pie ? nothing says "scary" like a piece of rhubarb pie...... try some today

14. THand

THand

Jun 9, 2008
    Before she could answer, they heard the door squeak open and suddenly they realized that the blast from the gun had also awakened an ancient horror from deep within the cornfield behind the mansion...and as they had been distracted by the spider and the spider rat, and the cat, and spider rat Relic, it had made it's way inside the mansion...his eerie shadowy figure now darkened the doorway and was approaching them slowly, deliberately, without uttering a word...but they now knew what evil approached them, holding an ear of corn in each hand. An ear for each of them...It was Phalex, and this time, he would not be stopped...

15. THand

THand

Jun 9, 2008
    Legend has it, that on certain nights, when the moon is right and the wind begins to howl, that you can still here them scream....."I can't believe it's not butter! I can't believe it's not butter!"