1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

In My CD Player: Oteil Burbridge

Discussion in 'News & PR' started by TalkBass, Dec 22, 2005.

1. TalkBass

TalkBass News Poster

Mar 12, 2004
    <p>Oteil Burbridge is one of the top electric bass players in the world. He has won kudos for his intricate melodicism and finger-tangling technical ability, for his far-reaching versatility and for his innate down-to-earth funkiness. <a href="http://www.journalnow.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=WSJ%2FMGArticle%2FWSJ_RelishArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1128768836043&path=!entertainment!music!&s=1037645508978">Read more.</a></p>

2. fraublugher

fraublugher

Nov 19, 2004
    ottawa, ontario, canada
    music school retailer
    linky no worky

3. linky not worky

4. lhoward

lhoward

Apr 27, 2003
    Western NY State
    The first time I clicked on the link after going to the entire thread gave an article not found error. I worked my way to the article by clicking on "Relish" on www.journalnow.com and then the music link and then the Oteil article brief only to get a login prompt. Its probably a nice article, but its yet another account to create in order to access an article and get into another database. Anyone have the text they could post, but I would assume copyright prohibits that. Sorry about the little cynicism here. Oteil's a great talent and player.