In need of a drummer in Atlanta Ga.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by RoosterRusek, Jan 15, 2003.

1. RoosterRusek

Dec 13, 2002
    Atlanta, Ga
    I know there are other services out there to find musicians, but I would rather go word of mouth if it is OK with the moderator(s).

If anyone knows of a really good drummer in the Atlanta Ga area who is looking for a new original gig, please let me know. My band's music is in the same vein of STP, Tool, Incubus etc....

We are looking for a guy who is hard hitting, knows the importance of groove, will not get all uptight about learning the drum parts to already recorded songs, is willing to rehearse alot, and is not a freak.

Any interseted parties can email me at

Thanks folks
  2. that's asking a lot from a drummer! :D
  3. Hey, that's me, except I live in Minnesota.
  4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    It's so hard to find drummers around my college town. There are some, but they live in dorms and have to leave their kit behind. Man, I should take up drums, I could be in live 7 bands.
  5. JohnL

Sep 20, 2000
    Grayson, GA
    You may want to PM Hambone and see if he can get you in touch with the guy that played at our last TB get-together. If he's not available, maybe he can give you a referral to someone else.
  6. Stachio

Stachio Supporting Member

Jan 29, 2002
    That guy was quite a drummer. Berklee grad I believe, but not at all condescending. He definitely knew his stuff...
  7. muggsy

muggsy Supporting Member

Dec 14, 2000
    Alexandria, VA
    I think his name was Luke, wasn't it? He was really good, and I think he was looking for gigs.
  8. odie

odie Supporting Member

Drummer Dude- are you jamming with anyone yet?