In need of serious help (in more ways than one haha)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by vball_athlete, Apr 23, 2001.

1. vball_athlete

Feb 21, 2001
    Hi everyone,

I just picked up my first bass like... 2 months ago... if that, and I was wandering (since I'm not the best at hearing something once and then playing)if anyone could do a TAB for Huey Lewis and The News, or even for Billy Joel? I love those two bands and I have all the TAB's on this page for Billy. If you can't help, thanks at least for checking out my thread!!

~~Sally M.~~

P.S. Another TAB-ing favor... I'm a 15y/o girl, and (I know I will be crucified for this) I love *Nsync. I have the one song I can find in TAB, but my favorite song (I'll be good for you) has--what I think-- is a really good bass riff. If anyone could help me out there too, I'd seriously appriciate it!!

I know it's totally lame to help me out here, so if you want to email anything to me that would be great!!
    (If you have Yahoo Messenger, you can add me to your buddy list)
  2. 311 fan

311 fan

Sep 24, 2000
    La Verne, CA
    Try If you cant find em there, they dont exist. :)
  3. cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Hi V Ball...Im not gonna crusify ya there, I happen to like Nsync myself and Im 31. They have really good vocals, and In my opinion pretty good music going on behind them..I'll down load the song and in my spare time tab it out for you if I can.
  4. First things first, Welcome to TalkBass. I hope your stay is enjoyable and that you get bitten by the TB addicts b-u-g i kkknnnow i have. lol

Ok, well i am into heavy metal so i'll spare you the crucifixion, although it did cross my mind, and came back again. :p

Good luck with bass, and head down to Ask a Pro, lots of good help there too!

You have been witness to merlin being nice, so DEAL WITH IT! and remember it for all humanity, i'm going to hurt something now. :p