1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

In search of Grover Titan tuners!!!!!

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Blackhawks55, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Blackhawks55

Blackhawks55

Jul 21, 2013
    Hi,

I'm looking for a set of Grover titan tuners. The version that are older with the wavy look that the original Grovers had that were on many 4001's and eventually broke. If you have any please let me know!

2. sissy kathy

sissy kathy Back to Bass-ics Gold Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    Wow; good luck. Someone else just went through this exercise and I think they scavenged the last four on the planet. Search Ebay, Craig's List and anywhere else you can think of. You may find single tuners available, scarf them up, don't worry about whether they are treble or bass side, they're reversible. They may even be disassembled, don't worry about that either, just make sure you have all the pieces. There should be a plate, cap, capstan, cog gear, screw and worm gear.

wavy vintage Grover Rickenbacker 4001 4005 bass tuner E A 1971 1972 1973 1974 | eBay
    vintage flat Grover Rickenbacker 4001 4005 bass tuner D G E A 1970 1971 1972 | eBay

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017