1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

In search of teacher in Metro Detroit

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by Birddogcof, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Birddogcof

Birddogcof

Jun 1, 2017
    Utica, MI
    Hello all,

Live in the suburbs of Metro Detroit in Macomb county. I am looking for a Bass teacher around the area. Anyone know of anybody?

Could you PM me their info or somehow get me their info. I would appreciate any and all help. I have called some music stores but not too many bass guitar instructors. A lot of guitar, but I want someone that focuses on bass.

2. Mktrat

Mktrat Seriously, are we not doing phrasing anymore?

Apr 9, 2013
    The Mitten
    The bass instructor at Music go Round in Troy (14 & John R) was very polite, and seemed knowledgeable. But I just had a conversation, never took a lesson from him. He is a true bass player, not a guitar player that plays bass. I honestly can't even remember his name. But, I bet he remembers my Torzal!!

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021