1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

In the unlikely event someone has one of these...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Warpticon, Feb 28, 2008.

1. RandomEvent

RandomEvent

Nov 10, 2007
    Those pictures have been photoshopped to hell. I have no clue why they decided to take away the background.

2. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Maybe it was on Bowlus's carpet.

3. ah ah ah lol. Good one Munji

4. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    :ninja:

5. GearGod

GearGod

Aug 10, 2006
    Akron, Ohio
    $250 sounds REAL CHEAP THOUGH! I love me a cheap bass, I LUV Neck-Thru, and it has the proper amount of strings! It is really nice looking on EBay, but... Photo shop is real easy to use, you can get an illegal copy easy, and some people suck! I'd be a bit more than a little weary of this bass. But if $250 is disposable income to you, and you like the way the bass looks, go for it maybe! It could be awesome! If it is tell everyone on TB so we can get one! Some one had to buy the first SX, maybe this one is as good? I don't own an SX, but I have seen enough positive responses from TBers that I would buy one in a heartbeat! Do you FEEL like a guinea pig?

6. Hi.

Just a wild guess, but as the finish is quite costly part in a CNC instrument, leaving that to the customer saves considerable worktime not to mention equipment, wages and hazardous liquids.

Just a thought.
    Sam

7. SurrenderMonkey

SurrenderMonkey

Aug 18, 2006
    Liverpool
    I can imagine the rest fo the instrument with such cost cutting measures. I suppose it is left to you to finish it, frets and all!

8. Looks like a bastardized Dingwall Voodoo bodyshape. Except...Everything's straight and aligned. I don't like it.