1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Inappropriate Jokes

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by stingray2112, Aug 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Let's see how many inappropriate jokes we can come up with. This is meant for fun and shouldn't be taken literally. I'll start...

Everyone is dying to go see the new Batman movie

2. I'm in the business of not getting infractions. although i'll read this thread with great gusto until it gets locked

3. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    The inappropriate jokes I know are also deeply disturbing, and not even close to being suitable for a forum like this. I'm also not interested in compromising my membership status at this time. Maybe another time, but not now.

4. this.

5. +1 Yeah me too.
    I've been here 5 years+ with no infractions ... do I get an award or a trophy or something?

6. no infractions?

You're not living it up!!! :ninja:

7. MJ5150

MJ5150 Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    There has to be another forum somewhere else that you can assemble your collection.

-Mike

8. Yeah, inappropriate jokes would be inappropriate for OT, funnily enough...

9. boynamedsuse

boynamedsuse Supporting Member

Oct 13, 2010
    Try Harmony Central. The last time I was there (it has been a few years since I was a "regular") the members could get away with pretty much anything except moderator abuse.

You will probably take a fair amount of grief for being a bassist, though. :)

10. DeathFromBelow

DeathFromBelow Never Forget. Banned

Dec 23, 2010
    Horten, Norway
    Careful! You could offend someone with them thar inappropriate jokes!

And we all know that everytime someone is offended (especially on the innerwebz), Jesus kills a kitten, a puppy or a baby seal!

And we would'nt want that to happen now would we?

11. it's more about respecting the forum's rules by people who enjoy using it, than anything else.

12. DeathFromBelow

Dec 23, 2010
    Horten, Norway
    Sure, but inappropriate does not mean the same as racist, homophobic, political or religious.

13. Bloodhammer

Bloodhammer Twinkle Twinkle Black Star

Jul 7, 2009
    Shreveport, Louisiana
    So a guy walks into a music store and asks if they have any B.C. Rich warlock basses......

14. Mr L

Mr L

Jul 22, 2012
    Vancouver BC
    A bassist plays a show and picks up a bunch of girls...

:bag:

15. Phendyr_Loon

Phendyr_Loon

Sep 4, 2010
    A hipster rides his fixed-gear bike to the local Guitar Center, having just smoked an American Spirit cigarette he takes off his wayfarer style sunglasses and enters the store.
    Upon picking up a relic'd Fender Telecaster, ('cause they've lost their popularity in the indie scene as of late to Mustangs, Jaguars, and LP Jrs. and being just on the cusp on trends is the hipster way), he starts brokenly strumming airy chords and singing in a Bon Iver-esce fauseto voice. Completely unaware to the fact that the guitar he's playing is terribly out of tune and unbeknownst to him, everyone in the store is now making fun of him.

16. DeathFromBelow

Dec 23, 2010
    Horten, Norway
    Now that IS inappropriate! Sir, I am deeply offended.

17. sloasdaylight

sloasdaylight Banned

Feb 4, 2009
    Tampa, Florida, US
    Usually it does...

18. curbowkid

curbowkid Guest

Jun 27, 2011
    Brooklyn, New York
    A father and a son are sitting on a beach. A priest walks by and the father says "get out of my sun"

I'm bad.

19. Phendyr_Loon

Phendyr_Loon

Sep 4, 2010
    What a rude priest! Blocking the sunlight like that!:rollno:

20. DeathFromBelow

Dec 23, 2010
    Horten, Norway
    But often it doesn't. The point I'm trying to make, is that most jokes could be seen as inappropriate depending on who hears or reads them.
    What you see as innocent could be way over the line for someone else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.