1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Inbound Metros!!!

Discussion in 'Sadowsky Basses' started by bikeplate, Apr 29, 2010.

1. bikeplate

bikeplate Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    Hi

Here is a link to the Metros that are inbound to the shop in Brooklyn, NY. If you are interested in one, call or email the shop. They can take a deposit from you to hold one. Keep in mind that there are also a number of Metro dealers in the US and in other spots of the world. They may have stock or inbounds themselves if youd like to investigate that.

Rob

http://sadowsky.com/stock/pop/metros_inbound.html

2. bikeplate

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    HI

As you view the inbound list, you'll notice a couple new colors, 24 fret JJ's, and Will Lee Metros are now available. Enjoy!!

Rob

3. LilRay

LilRay Commercial User

Dec 27, 2007
    Between my Roscoe and Leather
    Owner: Cockeyed Cow Custom Leathercraft
    Rob,

As you view the inbound list, there are a few basses "highlighted" in yellow, while the rest are gray. What does the yellow indicate?

Thanks,

God Bless, Ray

4. bikeplate

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    HI

Hey Ray. Thanx for writing. The grey inbounds are available, the yellowed inbounds have a deposit on them. If you have more questions, please email or call Kevin at the shop. He's got all the answers for the inbound Metros

Rob

5. abassman84

abassman84

Sep 27, 2007
    Fontana, CA
    Is there any photos of the new WL Metros that are coming in? Do you happen to know the specs/price on them? Thanks Rob.

6. bikeplate

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    HI

Roger had sent me a few a bit ago but I cant find the photos. They are identical in look to an NYC. They feature the new preamp, drop d-tuner, single coils, slim nut width, etc. They are available in limited colors just like the rest of the metros. No fancy tops, chrome hardware only, etc. If I remember, I believe all Metro WL's will be vintage style. Please correct me if I'm wrong, Roger

$2925 for the Rosewood board models
    $3000 for the maple boards models

I love my NYC. The bass is super versatile in tone, looks awesome, best Sadowsky neck profile ever, IMO

Rob

7. Joeykun

Joeykun pronounced ジョーイくん

Jun 22, 2007
    Shirley, MA
    Endorsing Artist: SADOWSKY / GENZLER / KEELEY ELECTRONICS / TEMPLEBOARDS / KIRLIN CABLE
    Here is good 'ol Red, White and Blue! I can't seem to find the trans black on line. But, I bet thats smokin'!!

metro_WL.

tb.

bb.

8. marchone

marchone

Nov 30, 2009
    NYC
    Is it within TB rules to post a link here to the Metro dealer page on the Sadowsky website? It would make a good addition to this Sticky for overseas TBers, too.

9. bikeplate

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY