Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1. Walbassman

Walbassman

Nov 27, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    I have a 98 Inca P bass that is not being used. It is almost dead mint. It comes with a Fender bag and 2 pickguards, white and pearloid. I thought I was going to use this but I am playing a ton of Ricks. I don't have pix yet but the bass is really clean. I will accept trades for this if the trade is a Rick!!!! Also, for the right Rick, I will throw in another P bass, a 1980 Precision Special that is refin'd in black. So, if someone is willing, I will hand over 2 killer P basses in exchange for one 4001 or a red, blue, black, white, or silver Rick with black trim---yep the 4003...

2. Ralphdaddy

Ralphdaddy Supporting Member

Nov 6, 2003
    Chicago, Illinois
    You might want to mention what the fretboard is, how much you want for cashwise, whether it's American, Mexican or Japanese.... Just some ideas others have given me before :)

3. Walbassman

Walbassman

Nov 27, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    both fingerboards are rosewood and they are both american made. I have not put a monetary value on them because I would like to have another RIck....I will put prices on them if no one wants to do a trade.

4. Walbassman

Walbassman

Nov 27, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    I need a stripped Rick...I will give both of these P basses for a complete but finish removed Rick 4001....Help??? :help: :help: :help: :help: :D

5. DFTLownsYOU

DFTLownsYOU

Dec 11, 2003
    Redlands CA.
    Still trying to trade for a rick or have you figured out a price yet??? If so do tell.

6. Walbassman

Walbassman

Nov 27, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    If I cannot find a Rick, 900 for the pair....and I will pay shipping to your door...

7. DFTLownsYOU

DFTLownsYOU

Dec 11, 2003
    Redlands CA.
    Thats too rich for my blood. How much for just the Inca/just the 1980?

8. Walbassman

Walbassman

Nov 27, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    475.00 each to your door.

9. kjr

kjr

Jan 25, 2003
    Michigan
    I'm interested in the 1998 one, do you have any pictures of it? Thanks

10. Walbassman

Walbassman

Nov 27, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    I don't have pix but i am trying to get my hands on a camera. i can give you hands on detail while I am waiting if you like.