Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Incase Dub Bag for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by jja412, Sep 15, 2005.

1. jja412

jja412 Fine gear enthusiast

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis
    Got this bag from davidmwilson, and promptly realized I have no need for it. So, going back on the market.

Great double gig bag with all the protection you could ask for.
    No longer being made...
    Has a broken zipper handle on the small front pocket, the other front pouch has a malfunctioning zipper.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Gold Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    How is the zipper broken, is it just that the handle is broken off, or is the zipper itself torn out somehow or what?

3. Vic

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    oh, and PM sent... ;)

4. jja412

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis
    The zipper wont close the pocket. The teeth dont intertwine. I'm not sure if this is a fixable situation. I received the bag in this condition, and because it was just the small front pocket, I haven't sought to repair it.

5. Vic

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    You're talking the real small front pocket, the one that only has like a 8" opening, right? The one the rain cover fits in is still in tact, right, and also do you still have the rain cover and metal hanger?

6. jja412

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis
    Well, dont I look like a fool... :confused:

I didnt even know these came with a hanger. I do not have it. I also thought that front pouch was one piece, upon further inspection,turns out it is 2 pouches and TWO bad zippers. The longer one is the one that wont function. The smaller works fine, but the handle tab is missing. I have the rain cover, I keep it in the bigger pouch under the malfunctioning zippered one.

Sorry about the misleading.... I had no idea. Shows how many times I used the bag. I gotta get more gigs.

7. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Mmmmmm. . . Dub bag **ahhggglhlhlh** (that was the best I could do trying to spell the Homer drool)

8. jja412

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis
    On hold for Gruuv....
    Stay tuned.

9. jja412

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis
    SOLD!
    Thanks, gruuv!!!!