Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Incoming! Fresh G&L meat for moi.

Discussion in 'G&L Bass Forum' started by Templar, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Templar

Templar Supporting Member

Brand new with matching Belair Green headstock and quarter sawn neck. Most either love this color, or puke over it.

The body chamber adds just a pinch of "woody air" to the sound of this tone factory.

I have a strap extender coming from ASATMAN (Dan).

Attached Files:

2. nice dude! Soundclips?

3. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

Congrats, how much does yours weigh?. I have a semi hollow ASAT that should be here in about 3 weeks.:bassist:

4. Templar

Templar Supporting Member

This one is 9lbs, 11oz. It will be a tad heavier when I mount the ASE on it.

5. That is exactly what I want for my next bass, only without the matching headstock. Simply stunning!

6. Nedmundo

Nedmundo Supporting Member

Jan 7, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Love Belair Green, maple boards, matching headstocks, semi-hollows, and MFD's! So yeah, I dig it. I'd want that strap extender too, and I wish he could make one for my DiPinto Belvedere. (I've contacted him, no dice without major cost.) Hmm...maybe I just need an ASAT. ;)

7. Horny Toad

Horny Toad Guest

Mar 4, 2005
    NJ
    Hmmm....

That sorta looks like mine. :) :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Horny Toad

Horny Toad Guest

Mar 4, 2005
    NJ

ASATMAN had a huge strap extender made for my Status Graphite Kingbass. Looks a little funky because of its size, but it's been a lifesaver!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. lug

lug

Feb 11, 2005
    League City, Tx
    Guy used to sell these on EBay but I haven't seen him in a while and lost the contact info. :(

[​IMG]

10. Nedmundo

Nedmundo Supporting Member

Jan 7, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Hmm...after seeing that extender on the Status (very cool), maybe I'll contact ASATMAN again with some specs to see just what the cost would be to make a strap extender for my DiPinto. He indicated it would be very high, but jeez, the bass has such killer tone that I'd love to use it more so it's worth a shot. Thanks for the pix and info.