1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Incoming NBD

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jaybones, Feb 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. jaybones

jaybones Banned

Mar 4, 2015
    Kelleys Island, Ohio
    none
    Don't want to jinx it, but I made an offer for a Squier P that was accepted. He was asking $120, I offered $90 and he took it. Its a blue (pretty dark, maybe cerulean- not good with FMIC colors) and it comes with an extra red tort PG.

Not really a fan of tort, but in this case it works. Also has its original white PG, which is currently mounted, but the seller disclosed in the listing and the pic that there are some scratched on it.

First thing I'm going to do is put the tort back on, and see how bad the white guard really is. Might just be minor in which case I may build another loaded PG to swap in every now and then. Or I might just keep it around, maybe have to find a P for it, or use it as trade bait.

No case, but I have one for my J parts bass that I'll take to retrieve it. Might be a struggle getting it on the single engine plane I have to fly over on, but if all else fails I can probably keep it upright in front of me.

Also picking up a couple strats that will be a project, and I have a bag for the one. The other if there's no case or bag I can stash in my storage unit for a couple weeks until

A trip to the mainland, and I've arranged to buy 1 bass, 2 guitars, asset of Stratocaster Alnico V takeoff pickups and said I'd buy a violin. Its on the way to the first strat and only $50, but I haven't heard back yet. Only been a couple days and with the app I'm not sure if people get notified when someone sends a message the same way it works as a buyer. Can't imagine its any different, but I do see people saying they can't get alerts from the app on their phone, and to email text or call.

GAS released for now!

/\/\3phist0 and GKon like this.
  2. Crusher47

Crusher47 Tattoo'ed Freak Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2014
    Fort Worth, TX
    Right on