1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Incomplete threads w/IE7?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by J.D.B., Sep 29, 2008.

1. Yesterday I noticed that I had to use the refresh button to get a whole thread to open up. Not just on this forum, either. I'm running IE7 for the last several months, no trouble until this. I'm wondering if this is an IE7 thing? I went through the settings, etc. to find whether I can force the browser to "always check for latest page" like the old IE6. If it's there, I don't seee it. I asked my friend, the IT manager, if he's seen this phenomenon, and he remarked that he had seen it, but only on the internal network at his company. He had no idea what to do with it. Any IE7 users seen this, lately? Any known fixes?
    Thanks folks,

Josh

2. Visirale

Visirale

Mar 23, 2003
    Orlando
    Firefox ;)

3. ahkiatt

ahkiatt

Sep 30, 2006
    Singapore
    +1

4. Funny you mention that. My IT man said the same thing!
    Josh

5. SteveC

SteveC Moderator Staff Member

Nov 12, 2004
    North Dakota
    Firefox...and a Mac :ninja::bag:

6. Grizzly700

Grizzly700

Mar 18, 2008
    Maryville, TN
    +2 for Firefox.

7. L-A

L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    Eh?
    I have this funny thing happening on my Mac. On TB, Firefox always shows the horizontal scroll bar, as if the thread was a few pixels wider than the window. It happens whatever the actual size is.

8. Firefox is up and running(well), thanks folks!
    Josh