1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Incubus 24 minute rock odyssey

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by I-Love-Ratm, Nov 13, 2004.

1. I-Love-Ratm

I-Love-Ratm

Feb 24, 2003
    Anyone heard all 4 parts?I love it.Excellent stuff from these guys.Very Pink Floyd-ish in parts.I couldn't see them doing this with Dirk to be honest.It kills me to say that

2. ? What are you talkin about?

3. The only 24 minute rock odyssey I heard from incubus was reduced to about six and a half, and was played by Benny Kenny, this being "Sick Sad Little World" (TurboGeek). When they were making up the songs for the cd, they described it as a 24 minute rock odyssey, however it didn't make the final cut on the album because the producer thought it was a little long.

Otherwise, I don't know what you're talking about.

4. I-Love-Ratm

I-Love-Ratm

Feb 24, 2003
    Incubus have released 4 "movements" if you will of mostly instrumental music.They are all linked.I think its for download on Incubus fan site

5. sargebaker

sargebaker Commercial User

May 2, 2004
    Montreal QC CA
    owner/builder, ISLAND Instrument Mfg.
    thanks I've been looking to download this.

6. Thanx I L M

Actually my daughter thanks you, she is in love with Incubus.
    Can't get her to play anything else on guitar :cool: I try to get her to do some jazz or blues with "old dad" but She looks at me like I'm an old fart.

Well at least I took her to see Incubus Last month :D

7. I-Love-Ratm

I-Love-Ratm

Feb 24, 2003
    Get "live at the Roxy" by Time Lapse Consortium.Jazz instrumentals by Incubus minus Brandon!

8. Thee

Thee

Feb 11, 2004
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    I'm a big incubus fan, and I thought it sucked. Pretty uninspired.

9. I-Love-Ratm

I-Love-Ratm

Feb 24, 2003
    Really?I like it!