1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Indy GTG

Discussion in 'Social Events and Get Togethers [BG]' started by ccbass71, May 4, 2009.

1. oldrookie

oldrookie

May 15, 2007
    Avon, IN
    I have a 3 minute video completed, just can't get into my account on Youtube to post it. Been too long since I used it and I can't remember the username and/or password. Can't sign up for a new account because of the old one associated with my e-mail.

Will post it once I get this mess cleaned up.

2. oldrookie

oldrookie

May 15, 2007
    Avon, IN

Finally got it posted.

3. Nice! :)

4. oldrookie

oldrookie

May 15, 2007
    Avon, IN
    Thanks! You see the TBC you didn't get to play? lol

Maybe next year. By far the least expensive bass in the room! These guys have some NICE gear.

5. Yeah, I'm bummed I wasn't able to come. The Columbus GTG either. Oh well, like you said, hopefully next year, or hopefully sooner if we can have another one before that.

6. Anybody going to the Victor Wooten thing at Sweetwater on the 14th? I signed up but was just wondering if anybody else here was going?

7. Anyone from Indianapolis is driving down to Bluebirds in Bloomington on the 15th?

8. scotts42

scotts42 Banned

Jan 3, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I might, but it will be a game-time decision

9. oldrookie

oldrookie

May 15, 2007
    Avon, IN

I'm going. Get there early 250-seat auditorium, 700 signed up (supposedly) with closed-circuit overflow rooms.

10. Yeah, they've sent out several emails telling about it. :) 700? Wow!

11. oldrookie

oldrookie

May 15, 2007
    Avon, IN
    Just got a message forwarded from Sweetwater...extra seating will have high def audio/video and all will have a chance to meet VW.

12. Yeah, I just got that one too. It's going to take me 3 hours to get there, so I guess I better start getting ready. LOL

13. oldrookie

oldrookie

May 15, 2007
    Avon, IN
    About three hours from here too.

14. ModulusAcacia

ModulusAcacia Commercial User

Mar 22, 2000
    Middletown/Cincy, OH WHO-DEY!
    owner: J. Kennedy Guitar Repair, Guitar tech for Walk the Moon
  15. ccbass71

ccbass71 Supporting Member

I wish I could be there. Gotta gig! Have fun! Bass out!!!!!!!:bassist::bassist:

16. funk generator

funk generator Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Johnson City, TN
    If you do it after August I'm probly game ;) I might be going to school at Anderson

17. Twocan

Twocan Living the Dream

Oct 5, 2009
    MA
  18. scotts42

scotts42 Banned

Jan 3, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    We didn't do anything in 2010, anybody up for a GTG in 2011?

19. ccbass71

ccbass71 Supporting Member

Definitely want to. Need a place to do it. I know of a good place, but have to check into it. How does March or April sound?