1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Infanem second voice deluxe?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by SG-Jazz, Mar 8, 2013.

1. SG-Jazz

SG-Jazz

Dec 24, 2007
    Los Angeles
    I just discovered this pedal the other day but cannot find any sound or video clips with bass. Haven't found any reviews on it either.

Is it worth the price? What does it do? Can anyone recommend this to me and why should I have this on my board. Any info would be great thanks!

2. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Endorsed Artist: Myco Pedals
    I have one. It's fantastic. Check out the Second Voice V2 demo that Behndy did. It's like that but with way more versatile fuzz and filter controls.

The ONLY downside to it is that (other than it's huge and expensive) it has four expression out jacks....which is kinda cool that you can control that many aspects of it with expression.......but who the **** has that many expression pedals. So I had Make Sounds Loudly Pedals build me and expression control pedal that could control six expression options with only one expression pedal. I was waiting on that to do a demo.

3. SG-Jazz

SG-Jazz

Dec 24, 2007
    Los Angeles
    So it Is basically a fuzz and filter combo? Can it be used as a stand alone filter and or fuzz?

4. It is suboctave and harmonizer with fuzz + other goodies. IMO great for synths and not so exciting for bass, as on low tones I've had issues with tracking.
    COG Octaver, Octave Divide and specially Akai SB1 are better suited for bass guitar.

5. jwr

jwr

Jun 28, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    Bro this thread is 3 years old. LOL