1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

info needed/question..

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by dougray, Jul 29, 2002.

  1. dougray


    Apr 16, 2002
    western maryland
    i didnt know which category to stick this in,i dont know what they are called,but here goes:i was in a band and the lead guitar player had 2 guitars where he removed the tone knobs and there was this round chrome"cover/plug" where the tone knobs/pots were,does anyone know where i can get these? thanx in advance...:)

Share This Page