1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

info on a squier bullet strat

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by barrod10, Dec 31, 2011.

1. So I was playing with my girlfriends brothers Strat and I was wondering about it and after looking everywhere I cant seem to find any good info on it. I really dont know how much he actually knows about it so I didnt ask him

Ok this is what I know:

on the headstock it just says Bullet really big with a little by Squier below that, it might say something else at the end but there is a sticker there :rollno:

it has 3 knobs, tone tone volume, a 5 way pickup selector, and 3 pickups

i cannot find a serial number anywhere on it... I dont think it is covered by the sticker but i cant find one anywhere else, on the back of the neck or headstock or on the neckplate

it has a big strat headstock not the smaller tele one that some had and it has a maple neck

so anyways i was just wondering what this was all about since it looks pretty old and im sure he bought it used... I dont know much about guitars, being that Im a bass player, so any info at all would be nice. if this is the wrong place Im sure the mods will move it because I wasnt sure if this was the correct place to put it or not