Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Info on an amp... Need help.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by tribeachpunk, Mar 11, 2006.

1. tribeachpunk

tribeachpunk

Mar 11, 2006
    Halifax, NS
    I'm trying to find some specs on a bass amp.. All I have on it now is Vibe V-75B Pro Bass Amplifier with equalizer controls... and Vibe is written in neon green...
    :confused:
    I'd really appreciate any info on the amp...!! I'd like to find a price for this thing so my struggling musician friend can sell it to heat his home.. It was left behind by one of his friends a while back, he needs it gone..

So, any help guys?? Thanks in advance!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:help:

2. lowrez

lowrez no.

Nov 27, 2004
    New Englandish
    wow, can't find anything on that one. Is there any markings on the back to help figure out who made it? Looks like maybe a trace knock off, at least I get that "vibe" from the green graphics...

3. tribeachpunk

tribeachpunk

Mar 11, 2006
    Halifax, NS
    Well ****... I guess I'll have to go back and take a few more pictures... I didnt even think to snap a few of the back because I had no idea the internet would have so much trouble tracking it down for me..

After a few days of "dude, we have no idea" I'm thinking its gotta be a knock off...

4. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Your friend is lucky, he now has a "rare" "vintage" "boutique" amp to sell!