1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Innovation SuperSilvers VERY REDUCED!, Velvet Garbo, Evah Pirastro Slaps, Mystery strings REDUCED!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by Lucky Beall, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Lucky Beall

Lucky Beall Gold Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2014
    Lexington SC
    Price:
    $50-$100
    5299776-7f3ec1fcb01f78aa011edb059d6461f4.

Evah Pirastro Slaps E and A. Very new, tried 'em out for a couple weeks, I like guts better. Sold as pair for $65 + $5 shipping = $70 total REDUCED TO $60 TOTAL #### sold ####

IMG_0318.JPG
    Innovation SuperSilvers E and A. Very new condition. They were put on my bass as "the closet thing to guts" while my bass was in the shop. I took them off after playing for a couple days. Sold as a pair for $65 + $5 shipping = $70 total
    REDUCED TO $60 TOTAL WAIT! REDUCED AGAIN TO $50 TOTAL
    THESE ARE ALL THAT'S LEFT. YOURS FOR THE INCREDIBLE DIMISHING PRICE OF ONLY..... $40

5299797-441f91b9d3423bbe2db8a0309a9b398c.
    Velvet Garbo E and A. I bought these used, tried 'em out for a week and put guts back on. Sold as a pair for $50 + $5 shipping + $55 total REDUCED TO $45 TOTAL
    WAIT! REDUCED AGAIN TO ONLY $35 SOLD SOLD SOLD
    5299798-7b7c3583974fe6506242ee355c955734.
    D'Addario Helicore ORCHESTRA are the mystery strings! (thanks Fancois Blais for clearing this up)
    $50 + $5 shipping = $55 total REDUCED TO $45 TOTAL *** SOLD ***
    These strings were on my bass when I bought it. The seller said he had just put them on. They look new to me.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  2. They are D'Addario Helicores but I'm not able to clearly see if the silk at the tailpiece is navy blue (orchestrals) or green (hybrids).
    You may want to review the price of this set though, since you didn't know what they are.
    (we're not suppose to comment on prices in the Classifieds) :)

3. Lucky Beall

Feb 6, 2014
    Lexington SC
    Thanks a million! I will review price and alter post accordingly. Please make offer if you need them.

4. Do they have a yellow ring at the beginning of the silk at the tuner end?
    If there's no ring, they're mediums.
    Could be interested in light orchestrals.

5. Lucky Beall

Feb 6, 2014
    Lexington SC
    Sorry, there is no no yellow ring at beginning of the silk at tuner end. Just the solid thread.

6. justholler

justholler

Oct 14, 2011
    Lenoir, NC
    So your Super Silvers have what level of use on them? I have them on my bass but they are now nearly 7 years old.
    Thanks