1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Insane deal for the southpaws......

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by patrickshofner, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    HOLY CRAP!! I'm tempted to buy one and set it up for right handed playing! Well...the knobs would be in the way. I could buy one and part it out!

2. Stinsok

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    I bought one. I may part it out, or use it as trade bait. BTW, that was shipped FREE!

3. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish

$699.99 now

4. that didn't last long.....

5. linken4000

linken4000 Supporting Member

May 4, 2010
    Minnesota
    omg omg I totally missed the deal omg omg

6. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish

Yeah, I would have parted it anyway. They had the Warwick LH 5string Jazzman for $850 last night too, was going to buy it just for the preamp and one of the knobs then sell it but didn't pull the trigger in time. :(

7. Need2KnowBasses

Need2KnowBasses

Aug 30, 2010
    Damn that is most definitely the craziest price I've seen yet on Amazon. Totally worth it for the pick ups alone. I wish I would have been up and reading TB at 7am pst this morning.

8. jasper383

jasper383

Dec 5, 2004
    Durham NC
    I bet somebody got fired at M123 over that one. :)

9. Infidelity

Infidelity Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2010
    Melbourne, FL
    Actually the GC glitch is worst than this one.. ;)

10. Is it still glitched?

11. Infidelity

Infidelity Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2010
    Melbourne, FL
  12. Stinsok

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    On Wednesday, I was eagerly awaiting the arrival of my smokin' deal. UPS pulls up and swings the back door of the truck open. He pulls down 3 big boxes. OH BOY!!!! NBDx3! Turns out, 2 of the boxes had ATK's (woot!) and one had only a G&L gigbag!

The invoice in the box was for (1) G&L gigbag, nothing more. I kept calm and sent an email through Amazon stating that I ordered a bass that comes WITH a gigbag (per the description) and not simply a gigbag. I didn't "frag'' them yet. I got this response:

I do apologize about the situation of you not receiving your bass guitar.
    How ever per the inconvenience we are going to go ahead and npr out a brand new one too you.
    we will also be doing a trace on the missing bass to find out what happened to it. The new order
    number for your bass will be as the following # S03971970
    Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or concerns, or if you are not completely satisfied with the service you have received from us today. We appreciate your feedback.

There is no way I am spending 79.00 for a gigbag! It's funny, I know...

13. Andy_D

Andy_D

Nov 28, 2009
    Corpus Christi, TX
    If it sounds too good to be true.....

That's like the The $$ German Warwick Amazon had online for an insanely cheep price. If you read the reviews someone ordered one and received a $$ Rockbass instead. They were not happy, and Amazon has not yet changed their product description.

14. Stinsok

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    They told me there was no way they could offer it at that price. They offered a 15% discount. I declined and asked for a refund on the gigbag. They told me to keep the bag and gave me a refund.

15. yodedude2

yodedude2 Supporting Member

Nov 19, 2005
    san antonio, texas
    so typical. they make a mistake, but they're not responsible. no way they can offer it at that price, eh? i thought they already did! sheesh.

16. Stinsok

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    I did remind them of that! I got a free gigbag for my mental anguish and suffering.

17. amelnick

amelnick Supporting Member

Jun 18, 2010
    Wellington, Florida
    Who did you talk to? amazon or Music123?