1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Installing Nordstands to Noll

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by M Maverick, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Hey everyone,

I'm terribly sorry if this has been posted before but my search of the forums has not helped me in solving my problem.

I am currently working on a custom J-Bass project and I'm pretty much done with everything except for installing the Nordtsrand NJ4SE pickups to the Noll TCM 3S-JB electronics that I have purchased. Here's a quick link to the electronics:

http://www.noll-electronic.de/sites_e/tcm_3_jb.html

These electronics are all prewired and all I have to do is connect the bridge pickup to the white wire of the Noll and the neck pickup with the blue wire. The only question that bothers me is which wires of the pickup do I attach to the blue and white one and what do I do with the other pickup wires? :help:
    The bridge pickups has a white and black wire of the same width and a thinner black one. The neck pickup has a white and black wire of the same width and a gray wire that is also smaller.

I've never done this sort of thing before and am therefor clueless. Any help would therefor be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. BassBuzzRS

BassBuzzRS

Oct 18, 2005
    Norway
    I have Noll and Nordstrand in a bass. I took it to my tech :D

3. Well I would if I had the money. I'm pretty sure they would charge me around 60 euros for it. That's why I would like to handle it myself.

Anyone out there?

4. BassBuzzRS

BassBuzzRS

Oct 18, 2005
    Norway
    By the time someone here figures it out, you could have worked a little overtime and made those 60 Euri, hehe. Tech it! :D