1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Instant GAS list.. again..

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by D.Don, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Well now it's time again, send a pic or two of your instant gas item, the one you just saw and aches for ...

:)

Here's mine, though it's actually not the one, the one is a used, probably 70's, 4 string and found in a store here in Paris, it's been there for almost 2 months now, and the fretboard is AAAARRRGGHHH great!! Though there's NO WAY I could get 1400 euros and even if I could, it'd be insane!!

hehe

1608_grand.

D.Don

2. Baird6869

Baird6869 RIP Gord Downey. A True Canadian Icon.

This one....

I bumped a fellow TBer's post a few days back saying how great the EBMM 30th SR is, how well it was priced, blah blah blah.

The seller sent me a PM thanking me for the bump... and then I realized what a great bass a 30th is, how well it was priced..... so I bought it on the spot. Talk about bad GAS... I already have the exact same 30th and this is going to be a backup!:rolleyes::D

30thnew.

3. HEHEHE!!

D.Don