1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Instructor Database

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by agreatheight, May 4, 2006.

1. I know this has been suggested and somewhat implemented in the past (with an added profile search function), but is there any reason TB couldn't just get an actual Instructor Database on here? It would certainly streamline the process of locating an instructor. It could also have added useability, like a feeback rating or student evaluations, and so forth.

Any thoughts?

2. thats a good idea...and one thing you can do until something like that happens, you can search for instructors by going to the member list->search member list ->advanced search->select your state in the "Available for instruction:" drop down list

granted i am sure that there aren't many people who are "actual" instructors, but you could always add another filter by post count or something and someone with a pretty good post count or someone with a good name on TB and they could probably give lessons...
    it is probably not as good as an actual instructor database would be, but its better than nothing for now :)

3. jp58

jp58

Dec 9, 2009
    Tennessee
    I know this is reviving a thread from the stone ages, but is there any way to search for instructors on the new forum layout?

paradog likes this.