Instrument cable with on/off switch built in

Discussion in 'Live Sound [BG]' started by Stumbo, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Stumbo

Stumbo Guest

Feb 11, 2008
  2. Yeah, they are very cool. A friend of mine has one similar

3. fokof

fokof One day ,I'll be in the future

Mar 16, 2007
    Here
  4. AlembicPlayer

AlembicPlayer Im not wearing shorts

Aug 15, 2004
    Pacific Northwet, USA
    now if there was a on off switch to turn the drummer off at will!
    that would be marketing genius!!

5. I'll take one for guitar player between songs.

6. you mean you dont like to hear the finger tapping part to "eruption" between every song? :confused::confused::confused:

7. A praise leader in an Anaheim Calvary Chapel near here bought one like that... A Planet Waves I believe? He uses it with great effect. I've had to rebuild for him once already after it crapped out, but the repair turned out just fine. That cable paid for itself many times over already for what it does.

8. bertbassplayer

bertbassplayer Supporting Member

Jul 7, 2000
    Carlsbad, NM
    I only use the planet waves circuit breaker cables, never had any problems with them and I use the circuit breaker feature all the time... if anything it's great for playing churches and just muting yourself during prayer times and what or good for bass changes.

9. bassninja7

bassninja7

Mar 1, 2008
    Napoleon, OH
    http://www.myspace.com/publicface
  10. Very clever fellow that Butch... If you have the patience to wait for his custom cables, you'll be satisfied with the end result. I use his intrument cables on stage each weekend... just can't do without them.

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 12, 2021