Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Instrument stands & A Lot of Cables and stuff

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jobu3, Apr 23, 2005.

1. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    3 Stands: 1 Ultra stand w/ the usual black with orange rubber.
    1 Pinnacle double-instrument stand (holds two instruments) with black foam padding.
    1 folding Fender stand. Folds down to about 12" and can fit in some gig bags/HSC's. $30.00 shipped for all three. Will not separate.

A lot of cables/doodads:
    7 Balanced: Some are XLR-1/4" some are XLR to XLR.
    4 Speaker: 1/4" to 1/4" (2), Banana to Speakon (approx. 4 feet), 1/4" to Speakon (approx. 5 feet), I'm also throwing in approx. 12" of 14 ga. speaker cable.
    7 Instrument cables: One is a Fender 15', Others are CBI and asst'ed other generics of lengths from 24" to 20'.
    Other stuff includes: 4 Mic clamps, 1 6" mic stand, 1 Optimus (Radio shack) 360 degree mic (needs a battery replacement), 1 1/4" female to 1/4" male Y cable, 1 RCA to 1/8" adaptor (with an external 1/4" adaptor), 1 Soundtech SM58-style mic that has some double-sided tape on it.

I was able to test everything except the balanced cables, the mics, and the banana plug-equipped stuff. AFAIK, everything works except for one of the balanced cables but I can't remeber which one (have no way of testing them) and one 24" instrument cable. These two cables are not included in the numbers above but will be shipped with the rest for use as parts or whatever... Everything is sold as is.
    $40.00 shipped for the whole lot. Will not separate.

$62.00 shipped for the stands and the other stuff.

I'll try to get pics up of everything else.
    http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery...08240&members=1

2. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Prices lowered.

3. permagrin

permagrin

May 1, 2003
    San Pedro, CA
    I'll take the lot, PM me. -Jeff

4. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    PM sent.

5. dwarfjesus

dwarfjesus

Jan 30, 2005
    are these still available?

6. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Sold yesterday... Didn't get a chance to mark it as such.