1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

insulation

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Floating teetH, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmmmm.....

itchy

i don't get paid enough

2. d8g3jdh

d8g3jdh Guest

Aug 9, 2005
    what?

3. You know the material they use to insulate houses? It's cottony and usually pink or yellow... I agree, it does get pretty itchy.

I can only assume that's what you're talking about.

4. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    NY
    OA Floating Teeth's house:

I'm scratching SBKI insulate.

5. That's a horrible haiku.

6. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Have you tried to write one while scratching and having to go to the bathroom really bad?

7. My rush to end itchy feelings caused me to be really rude to my roommates girlfriend. it's okay, though

8. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    It's made of glass. Millions of tiny bits of glass.. that gets into your skin. Mmm..

9. That's it! I've come to the end of my Talkbass participation. Why on earth such inane drivel is permitted I just don't know. Please remove me from the records Mr. Moderator. Thankyou and goodnight!

10. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    it's all about the cold shower.

helps to get the fiberglass out of your skin.

11. No need to announce your departure....just leave. Been nice knowing you and all that.

Mike

12. ... and yet, you not only read the thread, you posted in it.
    dramaqueen.

Achive Mr. Fancy Pants' posts, they're all worth the time...

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2066273

13. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Y'know, it would be easier if you just stopped logging on and posting. It seems like you're having a hard time quitting.

I can tell a cry for help when I see one, though. Since you can't seem to stay away on your own, I'll do you a favor and ban you for thirty days. It'll be a bit like going cold turkey. At the end of the month, your system should be free enough of any urge to log on TB that you'll be able to stay away through your own willpower.

That's thirty days you got to join another forum (if you so choose) and learn to forget about us. Since the drivel around here is so inane, it should be very easy to do. Good luck.

No need to thank me.

Edit, while we're at it, this really isn't exactly a brilliant, thought provoking post.

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.