Integra or Magna?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Squier, Sep 29, 2001.

1. Squier

Apr 16, 2001
    Northants, UK

Please tell me which is best, i love both, but cant make my mind up on which one to buy

The Aria Integra or the Aria Magna

Please Help!!!
  2. Bass Guitar

Bass Guitar Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2001
    When I read your post subject, I thought the question was going to be about the Honda Integra or the Mitsubishi Magna. :) I was going to say "Get the Integra, it's got the new VTEC engine!"

I didn't realise Aria makes basses with car names now.
  3. catwig1

Mar 4, 2001
    Brighton, UK
    Hi Squier, I've only played the Magna. A friend Had a Magna 5string with Barts and it played pretty good IMHO and sounded funky :). They can be good value for money if you get a deal, how much are the two?

4. I have an Integra that's been my main bass for ten years. Plays well, stays in tune, two octave neck. The stock pickups were pretty bland, so I ripped them out and put some Bartolini's in. Now it sounds as great as it plays.
  5. I have an Integra and I like it alot. Its white and has a great sound to it. Got it for 1000 bucks...can you believe that? Its a stick shift so I gotta get used to that...wait...are we talking about basses or my rice rocket?:D

By the way BG, its an Acura Integra...not Honda.;)
  6. Bass Guitar

Bass Guitar Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2001
    In Australia, it's still called a Honda, including the Honda NSX - a great car. :)
  7. Oh, sorry then.