Interactive Bass

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by bcarll, Nov 2, 2001.

1. bcarll

Oct 16, 2001
    Several of you advised me to get the the Interactive Bass software for a good self teaching study. This program really sounds great and I am now looking for it but only seem to find it on the net and not in music stores. Will continue to search but if anyone has this program out there and is interested in parting with it let me know and we can talk about it. I am sure someone must have this software and is through with it and would like to recoupe some of the dollars put into it. Once again thanks for all the info and advice.
  2. altman

Oct 7, 2001
    where in the net did you find it. sounds interesting!
  3. That sounds very interesting !!
    Is there anyone out there that used or uses that software ?
    Is it any good ?
  4. I am also intrigued about this software (as mentioned in my thread in this forum), does anyone know if it's worth buying the 'deluxe' version?

You guys probably know this already but here is the URL for their site:
  5. bcarll

Oct 16, 2001
    Hey guys

I started this thread and have really been thinking about buying this software but like you I am still wondering about the standard vs the deluxe version. Those that I have talked to about this program say that if they had known about this package before they spent $ on other books and self teach methods they would have invested in this computer based learning tool. I have heard nothing but positive comments about it, just don't want to be disappointed. I am a newbie to bass playing and want to get off on the right "string" playing and this seems to be a great setup. If anyone out there does have info on this software please post. BC
  6. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    I own the deluxe version and sorry, I still have to much work to do to part with it! :D The only difference between the deluxe and the stardard version is the addition of two audio CDs. I wanted the complete thing so I sprang for the deluxe version.

I got mine for $70.00 new at a local store. As to whether or not it's worth the extra money for the deluxe version, that's something that you'll have to decide. I find all of it's components to be useful. sells that software and I think that Musician's Friend also does. You may have to run a search on their sites to find it and there may not be a lot of information regarding it on their site. Use the PlayPro site to find out if it's for you then shop around.

I called PlayPro as well and I was able to speak to one of their representatives. After making that call, I was sold on the product. BTW, I'm one of those people who wished that I had found out about it sooner!