Interesting auction for Rick on the bay

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by freeslicefattyj, Feb 8, 2006.

1. anonymous278347457

anonymous278347457 Guest

Feb 12, 2005
    weird.....dont get it......wired money to moscow, les paul aint one?

anyone care to explain?
  2. " I will give the bass away someone in need or show my kids how to cook marshmellows"

I'm still hung up on this listing, the questions are weird too. Is there something I'm just not getting?
  3. britrit

Jan 22, 2006
    He got screwed thinking he was buying a Pete Townshend signature bass, and an LP, and the seller took his money. About $5700.
  4. vene-nemesis

vene-nemesis Banned

Jul 17, 2003
    Bilbao España
    Funny, i didnt get all of the jokes but it is certainly funny Epray sux because noone cares a **** if the item is legit or not (well exepting the Alembic Owners forum guys and rickenbacker company).
  5. Mach1FT

Jan 5, 2006
    Manchester NH
    most likely the bass if you bid on it.. LOL! wow someone pissed in his captain crunch...:D
  6. haha. oh well, better him than me I guess.
  7. Indiana Mike

Indiana Mike

Nov 18, 2005
    Whoever does buy it will be suprised by the shipping amount.
    This guy is tourqed!
  8. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I don't quite get it...
  9. fish man

fish man

Nov 14, 2005
    Ontario, Canada
  10. Cocain is a hell of a drug...
    It can make you do stupid Ebay posts, where you rant on endlessly in run-on sentences that make absolutly no sense, and make you think people will pay a million dollars for the shipping of a used ric....
  11. hi,can you send in italy? bye
    -No way. Not sending it anywhere that looks like a boot. URG

ehi don't talk bad of my country :crying: what's bad with a country that seems a boot ? it's fun!!! :hyper: :hyper:

anyway about that ebay auction....he don't seems me a normal never make business with him
  12. Herman

Dec 25, 2005
    Lynchburg, VA
    Does anyone else think it's a little scary that people are actually bidding on that Ric?
  13. vroc38

vroc38 Supporting Member

Jan 5, 2006
    Don't question his intelligence. He has an MBA.
  14. purfektstranger

Apr 10, 2003
    Cafeine rush?? O.D. on sinus tabs?? Bass withdrawal???
  15. lamborghini98

lamborghini98 The Aristocrats

May 1, 2005
    NYC; Portland, OR

Hey man... America looks like a freakin pig. I'd take the boot any idea.
  16. Pennydreadful

Pennydreadful Goin out West

Jun 13, 2005
    Arlington, Texas
    That's kinda what I was thinkin. Ha.
  17. lamarjones

lamarjones Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    I saw it and thought it was a riot. I think if you bid on that you have to have your head examined.
  18. Dang. The auction got pulled before I finished reading the first page of questions. I feel for the guy, getting took to the tune of $5700 but as Dennis Miller says,"What doesn't kill me makes me funnier." And this guy is funny.

19. that sucks that the auction got pulled. He doesn't care. The only thing he cares about is cooking marshmallows with his kids. Oh well.