Interesting Gear: Take III

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by xan, Sep 22, 2005.

1. xan

Sep 10, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    Heres a little list of goodies that you might find interesting. I personally like the look of the pefftronics randomatic at that price... Ehx flanger looks great too! Enjoy~

New Carl Martin Bass Chorus:

Digitech Talker:

Vintage ADA Flanger:

Pefftronics Rand-o-matic - buy it now for $290! :

Aphex Bass Xciter for $94 :

Rocktron Gainiac:

New Electro-Harmonix Hoax Flanger - pretty!

DOD Meat Box Subharmonic Generator:

Like new bass driver for $130:

Akai Unibass:

Boss PD-1 Distortion Rocker:

Tubeworks Tubedrive 301:

DOD Integrated Tube Distortion:

Ibanez Harmonizer with Delay:

VHT Valvulator buffer and power:
  2. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    that Valvulator power supply thing would be really cool if you have a small board.
  3. xan

Sep 10, 2004
    Perth, Australia
  4. i really do want a randomatic, but not for that price!
    and that overdrive rocker would have been great if i had found that about two years ago! pretty cool!
  5. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    I wonder how that new EH Flanger improves on the Mistress? I almost want to get an EM for that no swoosh flanging mode.
  6. xan

Sep 10, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    yeah the flanger looks great, unfortunately i dont know a whole lot about ehx gear. maybe tplyons will drop by later and inform us :)

as for the randomatic, theres actually another one for sale on ebay for $500 US... so $290 looks pretty good to me in comparison! i saw another a couple of months ago and it was also around the $500 mark..
  7. Aj*

Jun 14, 2005
    West Yorkshire, UK
    Randomatic sounds cool, flanger looks great aye, probably gonna make it onto my pedals to buy list.
  8. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    The Flanger would be great if it wasnt so damn big.
  9. xan

Sep 10, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    yeh the ehx massiveness factor can be either good or bad. i thought that it *looked* like it it had quite a variety of options. but i actualy know nothing about that flanger and it would be great to get a review of it soon...
  10. LA

Oct 17, 2001
    I have the Xciter. Really like it.
  11. xan

Sep 10, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    yeah the xciter is a fantastic pedal. i also have one, and it does wonder for your tone. i dont play without it nowadays. $90 for that pedal is a great price. snap it up if you are thinking about it.
  12. Joe P

Joe P

Jul 15, 2004
    Milwaukee, WI
    Yup. Same with me.

13. Thurisarz

Aug 20, 2004
    Is the Digitech Bad Monkey made after the DOD FX100 Integrated Tube Distortion mentioned in the first post? they do look the same?
  14. C-5KO

Mar 9, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Meat Box is great. Make sure you get the correct adaptor for it.

It's a little quirky at first, because the knobs have names that are not standard - meat, rump, etc. But once you get used to it, it adds massive amounts of low-end.
  15. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    You can't go wrong with playing with your meat and a rump to get the low end.