1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Interesting Idea for pedal storage

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by RichSnyder, Dec 10, 2016.

1. RichSnyder

RichSnyder Alien Audio / Mesa Fanatic!! Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2003
    Columbia, Md
    I ran across this on the Creation Music website and thought it was a great idea, especially for a man cave (or a girl cave) or studio. A frame with velcro and you mount your pedals that you're not using on the wall and we all know that pedals are art.

The Pedal Wall

DSC_0335__53568.1479868285.1280.1280.JPG

2. Cute.

zontar likes this.
  3. Grumry

Grumry

Jul 6, 2016
    Nashville
    I store mine on my pedal board. No more room? Time for another pedal board.

I only have about a dozen, though. I'm sure some of you have hundreds and my solution wouldn't work, unless you had a really big floor.

4. RichSnyder

RichSnyder Alien Audio / Mesa Fanatic!! Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2003
    Columbia, Md
    Yeah, I have three pedal boards and still have pedals not mounted. I probably should sell some, but...

5. adamaarts

adamaarts

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    Beta tester Source Audio, demos/reviews of many others
    If it doesn't make my board, I'll usually sell it for something that will. Ain't nobody got time for pedals taking up space and not paying rent.

theunknowndude likes this.
  6. Tourniquet Man

Tourniquet Man

Jun 12, 2015
    I think its a cool idea.

7. SleazyB

SleazyB

Sep 25, 2016
    Frankfurt a.M.
    It´s all fun and games until the glue of the velcro says goodbye and the pedals hit the floor.

8. fly agaric

fly agaric

Jan 18, 2016
    Since I don't gig with a board, I keep my home studio setup on rollers so it can tuck away easily when not in use.

Since I'm such a knob-fiddler, I'd like to work something out that has them at chest level so I'm not bending down all the damn time. Is that a sign I should start thinking about rack mount effects?

9. mmbongo

mmbongo Dilly Dilly! Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    USA
    "Pedals you're not using".

I don't understand.

Blu bro likes this.
  10. veryvery

veryvery

May 23, 2016
    CA
    Oh come on, we all know that *real* musicians store their pedals in their original boxes.