1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Interesting Local Builder I Ran Across

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by gjbassist, Mar 14, 2010.

1. I was at an open jam at a local club last Thursday night. This guitar player comes up on stage and pulls out a guitar like I have never seen before. I asked where he got it and he said he made it. It sounded really good! Later he handed me one of his cards so I checked out his site. He does have a bass on there too. I am hoping to get my hands on one to check it out. Has anyone else ever seen a similar design in a bass or guitar before?

http://www.electrocoustic.com/instruments.html

2. I really like those! Added to my bookmarks.

3. christw

christw Get low!

May 11, 2008
    Dayton OH
    THE MADDEST SCIENTIST
  4. smperry

smperry Administrator Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    The builder is on TB I think. There are a few threads on them too. They do sound good.

5. Dark Horse

Dark Horse Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I've only heard good things about the Wendler instruments.

6. That is cool that people have heard of him. This is the first local luthier I have come across.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2020