1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Internet Stupidity: Brett Favre

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Dr. Cheese, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    How many of you have seen the story about Brett Favre trying to hook up with a woman who worked for the Jets when he was there? If you want to check it out, Google Deadspin. Apparently he was trying to get with a nice looking woman, he left her phone messages, and apparently sent her pics of his his erect penis!:bag:

I just don't know how people can be this dumb when it comes to sending images over the internet or cellphones. That stuff does not go away!:rollno:

2. You are truly surprised? ;)

I've been yammering about what a douchebag idiot Brent FAR-VUH is for YEARS, and still no one listens....

:scowl:

;)

....he just keeps delivering.

:D

3. jp58

jp58

Dec 9, 2009
    Tennessee
    Not ANOTHER Brett Favre thread... :(

4. Darkstrike

Darkstrike Return Of The King!

Sep 14, 2007
    "This seems like a perfectly good idea that couldn't backfire in any way...."

5. Dr. Cheese

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    The goofy thing is that the woman looks almost just like his wife. He's already got her, why be a dog?:confused:

Another issue is that the penis pics were sent after she had already rejected offers to come by his hotel room. That makes the pics pure sexual harrassment in my non-lawyer mind.:eek:

6. i can hear madden already,"now here's a guy.....",and i bet the diagrams would be hilarious......whole new definition of "game films"

7. Apparently, I need to re-iterate and emphasize the "IDIOT" part.

;)

Dude is a great ATHLETE, but as a human being....well...not so much. He's also dumber than the average box of rocks. This is all common knowledge in south MS and southeastern LA by the way. He's not universally loved there....for good reason.

:eyebrow:

8. Pilgrim

Pilgrim Supporting Member

Glad to see that we've judged and convicted him on the basis of an accusation. :rollno::rollno::rollno:

He may or may not have done it, but that clearly doesn't matter here.

9. Kinda funny, I was thinking the exact same thing! Looks just like a younger version of his wife. I could just picture him saying, 'Well, Deanna, you know it gets a little lonely on the road sometimes. Ya know a guy like me, I just wanted to find the next best thing to ya ;) "

10. Haha! Winner

11. Dr. Cheese

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    Fair enough, but check out Deadspin, if you have not done so. The phone messages are either Favre or someone who needs to be working as a headliner in Vegas, because it sounds just like him. The penis pics are harder :)hiding:) to verify, because I think the majority of us have not seen his junk. Even those pics show a watch on the wrist of the helping hand that Favre was pictured wearing elsewhere.

12. ez-rhino

ez-rhino

Sep 8, 2010
    Dallas, TX
    Bass and Drum Mercenary
  13. Hey, we're just havin fun with it here.

I don't know whether or not he did it, but I gotta admit I've been affected by Gard's incessant "FAV-RUH is a d-bag of a human being" rhetoric. Sounded like something he would do :help:

14. You keep defending him, he keeps giving you REASONS to do so.

Think about it.

:)

Look I know I am like a boil about this guy, but you gotta understand it is WITH CAUSE. He IS a douchebag, he has been one since he was in HIGH SCHOOL, and he will never change his stripes.

Yes, he's a great athlete, I've never said otherwise. However, he is not as AMAZING as his supporters want to make him out to be, and as a person, he lacks any class whatsoever.

I am speaking from personal experience, and the personal experience of people, including family members, that have experienced his douchebaggery over and over again.

15. Yup, ran across this back in the summer.

For those that think I live to slam this guy, note that I did not bring the topic up at all, just commented once it was brought up.

:)

16. pacojas

pacojas "FYYA BUN"

Oct 11, 2009
    MEXICANADAMERICA
    hey,.. haven't we all sent pix of our private parts via the net or text. :bag:

17. at post #2 :smug:

18. GregC

GregC Questlove, Black Thought, Hamilton Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago
    Only when asked.:bag:

19. Women have made men lose their minds since the beginning of time.

20. well maybe way back in the day.....but those flash bulbs could leave a nasty burn....

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021