Internship possibility at Fender/Line6/Ampeg or other American company

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by simojam, Nov 14, 2018.

1. simojam

simojam

May 22, 2013
    Turin, Italy
    Hi everybody! I am an italian student who is finishing his master studies in Management [email protected] of Turin. I am searching for an internship to make my thesis abroad in a company! I am a bassist who loves (obviously) bass but also music in general and the world of instruments and amplifier. After this introduction it’s time for my question: what do you think is the best way to find a company for this adventure? It would be an amazing experience for me and maybe here there are some people who can help me to managed it!
    Thank you
    Simone

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  2. simojam

simojam

May 22, 2013
    Turin, Italy
    Hi Guys! No one can help me? I am really trying to contact the company but it is quite difficult without a direct link.

3. filmtex

filmtex

May 29, 2011
    Bringing in foreign workers is a huge complicated thing here in the states right now, and internships have their own complications. Good luck.

4. simojam

simojam

May 22, 2013
    Turin, Italy
    Thank you! I am seeing that every company is not interested in foreign workers :-(

5. knumbskull

knumbskull

Jul 28, 2007
    UK
    Have you tried Markbass in Italy?

6. simojam

simojam

May 22, 2013
    Turin, Italy
    I would like to go abroad for making experience and curriculum; and to be honest Markbass is not a brand that I like for some reasons: products, philosophy and management.